I. Product Introduction
It is a professional hand-held non-contact infrared thermometer, which is characteristic of easy operation, precise design, high accuracy and wide measurement range. It possesses various kinds of functions such as laser collimation, LCD display with backlight，over-temperature alarm, adjustable emissivity and automatic shutdown. When the device is in use, the objects temperature could be detected rapidly and accurately by simply aiming the detection window at the objects.
II. Basic Operation Principle
Any object with the temperature over 0°C will emit a certain proportion of infrared radiation energy on the basis of its own temperature. The radiation energy and its wavelength distribution have very close relation to its surface temperature. On the basis of this principle, the objects temperature could be accurately detected by measuring infrared radiation energy of the objects.
III. Product Features
● Exclusive use of HEIMANN infrared temperature probe with high accuracy and stable performance.
● Sound alarm function when temperature is slightly high (Threshold value is adjustable)
● Backlight LCD digital display
● Two temperature modes to select: Fahrenheit and Celsius
● Max value, min value, relative value, average value and lock storage function
● Emissivity 0.1-1.00 adjustable
● Inbuilt laser aiming device
● Automatic shutdown (power conservation)
● Small volume, proper structure and easy to operate.
A. Normal working condition
1. Environment temperature: 0°C-50°C
2. Relative humidity: 10%-85%
3. Power: DC3V (2 AAA batteries)
B. Basic Size :92mm*50mm*168mm (Length*Width*Height)
C. Weight (Net weight): 125g (excluding the batteries)
D. LCD Display Resolution (Accuracy): 0.1°C/°F
E. Measurement Range: -20°C-550°C (-4°F -1022.0°F)
F. Power Consumption: ≤50mw
G. Measurement Discrepancy: ±2.0°C or ±2% (Max value)
H. Measurement Time: ≤0.5 second
I. Measurement Distance: D: S= 12:1 (measurement distance : object target)
J. Automatic Shutdown Time: 6 0 seconds
K. Safety Design Standard: In accordance with European CE safety criteria
Note: use under the electromagnetic field of frequency 3V/m between350MHZ to 550MHZ, the max discrepancy value is 8℃(14.4℉)